September 16, 2009

We're getting close

Like i mentioned before, I'm still stuck at the fair and got a bunch of stuff to do, therefore until headstart my blog will be calm. Preselection is getting close and with it the headstart on the 20th of September (time). After NCsoft released the final server names (US, EU) in many communities larger discussions started why, or why not and with whom should we join which server. Despite what was hinted before, there will be no official RP server btw (read more). Many communities tried to gather server community informations, like this unofficial list of EU server communities. There is also an official NCsoft poll, but its not configured properly yet (eg. languages missing) therefore has not been promoted much yet. I know that MMO companies try to decide on the amount of servers as late as possible, pending pre-orders and such but IMO its always annoying of the server names are released rather late. Do you feel like NCsoft gave the server names in time or where they late, causing stress for your legion/community?

9 comments:

Asgard said...

Did you choose your server ?

Thulf said...

Not yet, tho we won't make a large announcement out of it when we do.

Naro said...

Was good timing, they gave us about a week (US) to pick our servers, my legion has already picked.

Anonymous said...

Not going to Spatalos?
Seems to be the place for good PvP competition in EU :)

Anonymous said...

Perento have some good WAR guilds joining from different servers and old enemies working together, this could be very intresting :)

Khada said...

whats happening with the free vent servers?

Thulf said...

@Khada
Since I'm still stuck on the fair (like i wrote earlier) my time was somewhat limited for my blog. But send me an eMail so i have your mailadress. I'll try to announce the vent servers tomorrow.

Unknown said...

my email is hecksvells@gmail.com
(its displayed up the top of your blog so i assume its associated with my name on this blog? O_o)

:)

Khada said...

Ps. If any proof is needed as far as identity goes, you can contact me here:
http://www.echocomplex.com/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=225

(the post above from josh is me :))